E-book address/location change?

More
7 years 2 months ago #5968 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic E-book

tiride62 wrote: I'm not clear on the ebook access, specifically do I need to be on the internet to access the book? Typically with an ebook you can download it to the computer or whatever, I'm thinking Kobo, and read it anytime. Sorry if I'm asking this question in the wrong place.

As the guys have stated, you need internet access. If it was a PDF download, I would not be able to offer refunds. Plus this version gives me at least some measure of security.
Thanks for your interest!

Don't be a parts changer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #5969 by ScannerDanner

Tyler wrote:

tiride62 wrote: Yep, Canada. Wanted to purchase a uscope from AESWave but again the shipping is outrageous. Hit and miss, some vendors have reasonable shipping charges, others not so much.

No kidding! I just took a spin on UPS.com - $50 for the slowest option. :angry: It's not like it's overseas or something...

I can ship to Canada for $15-$20 using USPS media mail option. And anywhere in the US for $5, except Alaska and Hawaii. Last I checked I can ship to Mexico for $10

More
7 years 2 months ago #5970 by ScannerDanner

tiride62 wrote: Thank you for the quick response, guess I'll have to eat the ridiculous shipping charges for a paper copy, heavy sigh.

I'm pretty sure I can get you a paper book for $15 shipping. It may be $20 depending on where in Canada. Let me know.
Thanks!

More
7 years 2 months ago #5973 by tiride62
Replied by tiride62 on topic E-book
DIY guy, friends and family mostly. Using data on my phone to access a book when I'm not doing this for a living makes no sense to me. Plus I don't like trying to read off small screens like a phone. I might just be old and cranky and looking for something to bitch about.

More
7 years 1 month ago #6738 by tiride62
Replied by tiride62 on topic E-book
Sorry Paul, somehow I missed your posts. I got the book shipped to my friends place in New York. Love it so far. Thanks for the responses.
Gary

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds