Harmonic balancer /timing video

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #17319 by autojoe
I remember scanner Danner doing a video on a vehicle in a body shop that was in a accident.... That had a timing issue with wrong crank timing harmonic balancer. I have been trying to find. Could someone help me please. Thanks.it was a spark timing issue.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by autojoe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #17325 by Tyler

More
6 years 3 months ago #17331 by autojoe
Thanks Tyler. How do you search? Is this on premium channel which I am subscribed or you tube? Is there more parts? I have been getting a lot of video lag on these videos from here where it keeps skipping and playing over. Thanks

More
6 years 3 months ago #17332 by Tyler

autojoe wrote: Thanks Tyler. How do you search? Is this on premium channel which I am subscribed or you tube? Is there more parts? I have been getting a lot of video lag on these videos from here where it keeps skipping and playing over. Thanks

No problem! There's a Premium search option under the "ScannerDanner Premium" button in the top menu:

That Impala No Spark series is on the Premium site, and as far as I know, no longer available to watch on YouTube. You can find it on a YT search of the Premium channel, but you can't view it because the channel is closed.

It's a four part case study, which you can find with a search, or clicking on the 'Chapter 22 No Start, No Spark' section:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

More
6 years 3 months ago #17337 by autojoe
Thanks Tyler......it was right in front of my face.

Time to create page: 0.640 seconds