Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Wiring Diagram Peugeot 4007

More
2 years 10 months ago #49694 by Wightscope
From your vid wire labels the feedback supply is pink and the yellow and purple are the outputs. Probably 5v so you will likely get 0.5-4.5v on pink-yellow and pink-purple. One will be the the opposite of the other and it will change according to valve position. I expect the next page to the one you show will give details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #49725 by Nelixuk2003
I have managed to spend some more time on the car this evening.

I checked the Resistance a pin 1 & 2 of the throttle body, unplugged at the component and i'm only getting 1.1 Ohms, AutoData quotas I should be seeing 3 Ohms.

I am seeing the voltages you describe on the pink and purple wires, Im not getting anything from Pin 1 (Green) other than slight voltage between .05 - .33 both with the ignition on and at idle.

I read the codes using DiagBox instead of the Verus Pro before taking any live data and the codes are as follows:

P2128 - Air Mixer butterfly valve position repeat fault
P0237 - Supercharging pressure sensor
P2111 - Air mixer motorised butterfly valve fault
P0488 - Air metering valve
P2111 - Air mixer motorised butterfly valve fault

I took a small video showing air flow and metering position readings using DiagBox:

I cleared the codes but have not checked them again following taking the video, I'll do that now and update the post.

Cheers

​​​​​​​EDIT: DTC's Attached in screenshots
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Nelixuk2003. Reason: Add screenshots as attachments

More
2 years 10 months ago #49732 by Nelixuk2003
I forgot to mention that when I felt the motor of the EGR once the revs started to hunt, it was hot to the touch. Not so hot that you would burn yourself but hotter and expected, I realise that it’s connected to the exhaust but not sure it should get so hot.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #49734 by Wightscope
WellI I would say that as you are seeing the PWM signal come into the throttle/butterfly, the resistance measurement is out on the motor and the ECU is saying there is a fault with it, then there are strong odds that it is faulty.
I would just double check that the "Air Mixer butterfly valve" is the part you are looking at.
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Wightscope.

More
2 years 9 months ago #50643 by T1000email@gmail.com
I know it’s been a while but thought I would provide an update. The delay in progressing with this was due to finances, or lack of, however, based on the data a collected and the readings from the butterfly motor, plus the trouble Code pointing to the throttle body/butterfly, I took the risk and purchased a new throttle body, fitted it this evening and took it for a drive, got it up to temp and all appears good. I’m going to give it a few days of driving before I draw a line under it but up to now it looks like it’s fixed.

Yeah, I’m mobile again.

Took a resistance reading from pins 1 & 2 of the new throttle body to compare and was getting 6.7 ohms, higher then Autodata said it should be but very different from the old one.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds