Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Nissan Sentra 2008 P0300

More
2 years 11 months ago #48710 by Mariowinax1
Hey guys
Am having P0300 misfire code
Cylinder 1 and 4 is misfiring
Misfruing counter gave me that information and I checked its not firing when coil is removed and Crank to check spark but 2 and 3 is having spark.

Please can anyone help me probe this ?

Also can I get fsm or wiring diagram for the coil plug so I can check for continuity and wiring integrity

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #48717 by Mariowinax1
Swapped coils and even the spark plugs of the working cylinder 2 &3 to the non working 1 &4

Misfires didn't move

Is not a compression issue BTW because crank outside the hole of the spark plug is not even sparking light/ fire in 1&4

More
2 years 11 months ago #48718 by jreardon
www.nicoclub.com/nissan-service-manuals

File Attachment:

File Name: 2008nissansentra.pdf
File Size:393 KB

It's a 3 wire coil - power, ground and control wire (0-5v pulses on scope). The control wire will be the color that's unique to all the coils. Run a headlight bulb across the power and ground to check power and ground. Check control wire for a signal with a meter you should get some voltage fluctuations like 0-.3v on a multimeter while engine's idling. 0v could be open, short, poor connection, maybe jump the control wire from a firing coil into the dead coil's control wire and see if it'll fire then. dunno where computer lives so do as much as you can at the coil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mariowinax1

More
2 years 11 months ago #48719 by Mariowinax1
Thats great

Will look into it

Thanks

More
2 years 11 months ago #49005 by Mariowinax1
Hello

Have discovered some loose pins in the female socket to the pcm as attached picture.

Is there a way to dismantle this and retighthen the pins and fix it back together?

A video or manual ?

More
2 years 11 months ago #49006 by Mariowinax1
Hello

Have discovered some loose pins in the female socket to the pcm as attached picture.

Is there a way to dismantle this and retighthen the pins and fix it back together?

A video or manual ?

More
2 years 10 months ago #49370 by Mariowinax1
Fixed

Replaced PCM /ECM

Thanks everyone

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds