Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/i81rb962hx44/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/i81rb962hx44/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321
Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Re:Wiring diagram does no match...

More
3 years 4 months ago #44872 by Tutti57

Re:Wiring diagram does no match... was created by Tutti57
This is what mitchell is showing. Is it the same as alldata? I can pull up the one from Assist tomorrow if this is already what you have.

Nissan Tech
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monde

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #44875 by Matt T

Replied by Matt T on topic Re:Wiring diagram does no match...
Attached are the factory diagrams. If the colors don't match you can probably figure it out from the F33 connector pin-out.

Edit to add the P2135 info in case you need it.
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Matt T.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monde

More
3 years 4 months ago #44880 by Matt T

Replied by Matt T on topic Re:Wiring diagram does no match...
If two of the wires are heavier they'll probably be the motor ones.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds