Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

04 NISSAN SENTRA 2.5 lack of power drive by wire.

More
4 years 5 days ago #39802 by gilbert
God bless you my brothers and sisters.
Hey Monde I was asking about your Infinity if you can hook up your scope to the APP 1and 2. So I can get some kind of reference of what it should look like. If you can set the setting at the lowest possible because my scope dose not have zoom. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #40008 by gilbert
Today I rechecked with my voltmeter, scanner and scope before I just replace wire harness ecm and pedal. I found that I get different reading from scanner and voltmeter.
APP 1 key on engine off in park pedal up scanner reads 0.77 and voltmeter 0.78.
APP 1 key on engine off in gear pedal down scanner reads 4.61 and voltmeter reads 4.59.

APP 2 key on in park pedal up scanner reads 0.77 and voltmeter reads .392
APP 2 key on engine off in gear pedal down scanner reads 4.61 and voltmeter reads 2.303

TPS 1 key on in park pedal up voltmeter reads 0.797 and scanner reads 0.79
TPS 1 key on engine off pedal down in gear scanner reads 4.17 voltmeter reads 4.16
TPS 2 key on in park pedal up voltmeter reads 4.31 and scanner reads 0.79
TPS 2 key on engine off pedal down in gear scanner reads 4.12 and voltmeter reads 1.004
While I was checking thees things I noticed the graft on the tps and seen some drops is this tps shot to.

Question here is is this ecm bad or is this normal? Another question is there any other fault that could set thees codes.
Thank you for your help.
Attachments:

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #40038 by Kosmoemg
I noticed switch 1 has 2 pins, cavity 47 and 66 on the ECM. those cavities are next to each other. Could the connector be dirty? or bad connection?
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Kosmoemg. Reason: png file
The following user(s) said Thank You: gilbert

More
3 years 11 months ago #40048 by gilbert
Hey Kosmoemg thank you for your response. I checked the wires and the pins and they are all good thank you.

More
3 years 11 months ago #40072 by gilbert
Hey Monde the test was done while holding the pedal down.
After about 5 min I seen that drop on the graft. I also did check the readings with 2 different voltmeters and same thing.
I have cleared the codes and no differences. The car runs good on a flat road it is only on a slop when it won't rev. There is no acceleration on if I pull the e brake it won't move.
I will keep you posted on what I do next. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds