Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

1996 mitsubishi montero ecu

More
4 years 1 month ago #39338 by angelcoamo44
1996 Mitsubishi Montero 3.0 L 12 valves .....Where i can obtain a detailed diagram of the ecu of this vehicle showing the pins by numbers....the ecu itself does not show any numbers and i do not know which one is pin num. 1, pin num 2 ...and so on........please help..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
4 years 1 month ago #39342 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic 1996 mitsubishi montero ecu
The diagram posted by jreardon in your other post has the information you're asking for.
Honestly, you'd be hard pressed to find a better example than what he has provided you.
You're just got to look at it logically and use wire sequence. So for example, you know #1 is going to be on one end or the other. Find the color of that wire on the diagram and the two after it. So if it's 1 red, 2 blue, 3 yellow then you can use that sequence to make sure you're on the right wire on the right connector, and then count out pin numbers from there.
www.scannerdanner.com/forum/post-your-re...-no-start.html#39297

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: juergen.scholl, jreardon, angelcoamo44

More
4 years 1 month ago #39354 by jreardon
I posted a picture of the ECM and ECM pin numbers in this thread: www.scannerdanner.com/forum/post-your-re...-relay-location.html

But verify also by color sequence, that's important too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: angelcoamo44

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds