Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

Dodge sprinter 2007 v6 3.5l,crank but won't start,p0343,p0348,p0367,p0392,p0340

More
5 years 2 months ago #27228 by cerealkiller198420
Got a dodge sprinter 2007 3.5L V6 GAS m272 engine with crank but no start condition , got spark and injection pulse ,got NO fuel pressure ,PCM is not grounding my fuel pump relay, NO 3 seconds priming at ignition position ,i followed the diagnostic procedure on the service manual and for what i know this cam sensor are hall effect .....pull up design .How do i know that ..well the service manual said that am not supposed to have any voltage on my signal line while unplugged .....but funny thing ....is i do have 5.1 volts and am not supposed to have any voltage there ,according to the service manual....my question is do i have a faulty pcm since there is no ground on my fuel pump relay ,and is throwing me 4 codes for my cam sensors ...i checked my circuit lines and everything seems to be fine .Any ideas ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #27229 by cheryl hartkorn
id say you have another issue. if your not even getting a fuel pump prime with just the key on. can you post a wiring diagram for the fuel pump relay? have you tried jumping the relay to verify it runs and the pump is good?

More
5 years 2 months ago #27232 by cerealkiller198420
well i was thinking is a faulty pcm....am pointing to that at the moment ...since the pcm is who grounds my FPR ,and by the way ,i jumped the relay like you suggested and is working just fine ....another thought is ,am not sure am just thinking out loud ...what if this car is uses a returnless fuel system...and by the way this is a dodge but carries a mercedes benz engine m272 ....
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds