Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

2013 nissan juke

More
1 year 7 months ago #58287 by capochichi.abel
hello families i am working on 2013 nissan juke european version keyles entry and i am having problem with the ingnation, no dashboard light even when i press on the botton it does not react,plug in the scanner and this is the fault code (bcm b2609 b2612 b26ef ipdm e/r b2108 b210a) most of my fault code is refaring to my steering lock,I then check on the steering lock wires but no battrie voltage.here comes my problem i dont have wiring diagram for the european version american version has no steering lock difrently i traced the brown wire that i think should be the power to the ipdme/r pin 46 which is lg, dont even know if the power should be hot all the time or with wake up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #58368 by Rallymechanic
Replied by Rallymechanic on topic 2013 nissan juke
Hopefully this will help you

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

More
1 year 7 months ago #58371 by capochichi.abel
Replied by capochichi.abel on topic 2013 nissan juke
hi thanks so much,but i cant open the file its showing computer numbers

More
1 year 7 months ago #58383 by Rallymechanic
Replied by Rallymechanic on topic 2013 nissan juke
send me a message with your email address and i'll send it via email.

More
1 year 7 months ago #58385 by capochichi.abel
ok thanks this is email address capochichiabel91@gmail.com

More
1 year 6 months ago #58602 by capochichi.abel
hi thank you so much but i couldnt find the pin 46 on the ipdm wiring diagram so i have to puchase autodata suscription and at least i have 60 percent help from the wiring diagram,as we all know european cars does not releas all there information thanks

More
1 year 6 months ago #58635 by capochichi.abel
So this is why I told you I didn’t has the complete information according to the attachment photo I upload as you can see my steering lock relay is ground side control and is also control internally which have more information about,but I told my client that we going’s to replace the ipdme/r
Attachments:

More
1 year 5 months ago #58888 by capochichi.abel
Hi good morning,not yet after replacing the ipdmer because of lack of information it still continues the same problem,my conclusion is to replace the bcm and the steering lock it seems like the steering lock relay is looking at some info from the bcm which is not getting and I have no way of verifying that thanks.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds