Question for Danner what's your thoughts on the maxisys 2

More
2 years 5 months ago #52773 by bizz2222
Danner I seen you started to use the maxisys ultra but your back to your snapon do you not like the ultra? I have a verus myself and was gonna purchase the maxisys ultra just wondering anyone's thoughts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #52781 by ScannerDanner
My reasoning to continue to go for the Verus.
1. My trust in the screen recorder we use. The Autel is Android based, the Verus is windows based. I've lost some data with the Autel recordings in the past. But we've got that part handled now.
2. Data pid layout, playback, recording and comparing, for teaching and for my videos, you just can't beat it! No other aftermarket scan tool I've ever used compares.
3. The labscope. It's already available whenever I need it. And I'm waaay more familiar with all of the ins and outs of the Snap-On scope, so it is just a personal preference.
To sum this up, it is more about presentation and video production on why I continue to grab my Verus.
I have to also say that for the price and for what it can do. The Autel Ultra is hands down way more bang for the buck. Not to mention the Zeus (Verus replacement) is not really anything better than the Verus and the price tag is ridiculous! So Ultra for the win there for sure.
Hope that helps.

Don't be a parts changer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tyler, bizz2222

More
2 years 5 months ago #52785 by bizz2222
Thank you I appreciate your honesty I have always been a snap on guy I to have a verus and have always liked it some of my other tech friends love the maxisys so I'm gonna get one. Thanks again for your honesty

More
2 years 5 months ago #52792 by Tyler
If you do get an Ultra, be sure to let us know your thoughts on it! :cheer: We had a similar discussion here:

www.scannerdanner.com/forum/diagnostic-t...ow-is-the-scope.html

More
2 years 4 months ago #53008 by bizz2222
Danner what's your thoughts on the maxisys ultra on where I would purchase it are they all the same unit or do you think they would be different units for China to the USA? I would hope they are the same no matter where purchased. Thanks again

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds