A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

THE AUTEL AL539B

More
4 years 8 months ago #32784 by JeepLife
THE AUTEL AL539B was created by JeepLife
Has anyone givin this tool a try yet? I used one today to compare waveform patterns on a blower motor with my amp probe. For less than $100 bucks I was really impressed! There was not much detail or options for a closer look at the waveform, but still a waveform pattern. It was also able to get live data PIDs with graphing (MAF, O2, AND ECT is all i used the graph with). Again, I was able to look at waveform patterns without having to spend the money on a DSO. There is not bi-directional testing, but the value is there. What do you guys think? There is actually a youtube channel reviewing this tool called "AUTEL AL539B" if this is all new.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #32793 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic THE AUTEL AL539B
I own one - amazing tool for the price. B)

It came up in another thread, along with some other competitive scan tools. Worth checking out:

www.scannerdanner.com/forum/diagnostic-t...n-tools-my-blog.html

More
4 years 8 months ago #32802 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic THE AUTEL AL539B
It is great value for money, Autel and Launch are producing some great tools, but it can be confusing for the buyer as they both sell so many models that overlap in capabilities and price. From what I can see at this price point. In the market Autel have the edge over Launch by quite a margin.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
4 years 8 months ago #32918 by vb4me
Replied by vb4me on topic THE AUTEL AL539B
This was the first scan tool I purchased and for its price it does do a very good job. I now keep it in the car for emergency use.
Just be careful with some of the info on that YouTube channel.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds