A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

Guide to Choosing a Scope on a Budget

More
2 years 10 months ago #49327 by la1z24
You can hack the pico auto software to recognize a non-pico auto scope now.

If we keep this on the hush it will probably work a lot longer. That is why I have not posted it to IATN or Diag.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #50126 by Wightscope
Been around for a few years that one! As all of Pico's resource is going into Pico 7 I doubt it will be changed any time soon so no worries there.

MM's channel is great for making the most of the 2204.

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #58055 by manelishi
Thanks so much Andy for giving options for a budget scope. The amount that i would need a scope really doesnt justify springing a few grand in the hole for a basic scope. Im semi retired and following the preimium, and really new to almost every way they are being used now. We had a Bear for secondary in 96 and that was about it. I was concidering the Hantek but ended up ordering the uScope yesterday. The support and amout of set up and operations videos more than makes up for only the one channel at the moment. In reallity i think starting getting good wave forms before i actually need it is better than saving up for a lab grade scope. Thanks again for the info and turning me on to Aes. If you ever need any known good single channel images off of my 96 318, i got you bro, lol
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by manelishi.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds