A place to discuss hardware/software and diagnostic procedures

OTC Genisys Modifed as Windows 7 Tablet / Diagnostic Scanner

More
5 years 10 months ago #21488 by graywave
Glare is horroble

Confirm what it's not, and fix what it is!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #26712 by Mclaren1234
Graywave, i have the diagnostic hub loaded on my laptop, it wont open and keeps saying not internet connection found.
i have perfect connection to the internet.
Any idea what may be causing this?

More
5 years 2 months ago #26869 by pedroanacondra
Hello. I did it. I install OTC Genisys Touch in a ful window 8.1, windows 10 and windows 7 Pro, like the 7 pro and keep it. There is no way to migrate you have to install spx and diagnostic hub and firebird 2.17 and have to be 32 bit system.

More
5 years 2 months ago #27420 by Lostinthis89
I was wondering if you still had a copy of the disk image for the genius touch. I was trying to do what you did and make it a tablet too but I'm new to all this and we'll messed it up. Even when I cloned it messed it up didn't realize till I needed it. So if there's anyway you can help me out that would be awesome
Thanks
Zach

More
4 years 8 months ago #32527 by Lostinthis89
I know ive asked before but I guess you could say I'm a little desperate. so if there is anyone out the that can and would help me out I would apricate it so much what i need is a disk image for the genisys touch i would be happy with one that is modified or factory. long story short I have lost every thing i have a few documents. so if any one can help me out in any way please email me at zachgunnels87@gmail.com
please some body help me out this has turned into over a year issue and i really need it up and running.

More
4 years 6 months ago #34519 by pimpidj
Hi friends, I have a MAC-TOOLS Mentor Touch ET6500 with nothing, not even windows ... I need to put it to work, please help me ...

thanksssss

More
3 years 11 months ago #40104 by Mammadov
Hi,
Otc 3895 hard disk share Acronis Disc Director 11 Home, then loading windows 7. Diagnostic Hub program no opening. Shell app error. Startup file undefined. DiagnosticHubLauncher.exe file not find.
Please, help

More
2 years 7 months ago #51787 by kale.martin
Anyone here have problems with very  long boot time on these units. I scored one for a very good price and want to keep but it's taking over 30 minutes to boot up. Ridiculous. Works fine after that. When I first power it up it has a message that something about serial ATA adapter and then go offs and continues to load. Thanks

More
1 year 4 months ago #59194 by kilrkawi6622
I an new to the forum but was looking into some help with my OTC Genisys Touch and saw your post here. I was wondering (long shot) do you by chance have the update files for the scanner? If so what would it take for me to get a copy of them?

More
1 year 1 month ago #60383 by Baymaster
Excellent work, since this tool is no longer supported would it be easy to just put a different hard drive with a copy of windows 10 or something? Maybe run a better browser on it? I bought one of these new and was disappointed how quickly otc abandoned support.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds