Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Norwegian Here!

More
1 year 11 months ago #55909 by bjørn.ali.stokman
Hello!

Long time lurker and subscriber to Scannerdanner.

Not really been on the forum much, but struggling to find like minded people i thought i would try it out.

It was when i was 16 and going to school and my weak side was electronics, i decided i wanted to get better at it.
That evolved in to a passion for fault finding, my trouble area now i believe would be engine performance diagnostics, so trying my best to learn more about that.

I work mostly on EVs, as I live in Norway and work for Hyundai, you can see the struggle, lol.

I have to say tho, i would really like to connect with some scandinavians on here, if there are any.
We have, i guess a little different kind of car park compared to other countries. Alot of diesels and later years(atleast in Norway) alot of EVs.

Would be cool to get toghether and have some zoom mettings in a time frame that isnt in the middle of the night for us. :silly:

Looking forward to great learning possibilities and conversations here!

Parts cannon first, then diag.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #55924 by MrMike
Replied by MrMike on topic Norwegian Here!
Greetings and Welcome to the forum

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"
The following user(s) said Thank You: bjørn.ali.stokman

More
1 year 11 months ago #55927 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic Norwegian Here!
Welcome Bjorn ---- as somebody put it here in the UK EV is the new diesel
In the UK the number of EV sold has increased dramatically since Covid -- before the only EV that were common were Nissan and Renault but in the UK Chinese MG and Tesla and indeed Kia are now very common.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
1 year 11 months ago #55935 by bjørn.ali.stokman
Replied by bjørn.ali.stokman on topic Norwegian Here!

Welcome Bjorn ---- as somebody put it here in the UK EV is the new diesel
In the UK the number of EV sold has increased dramatically since Covid -- before the only EV that were common were Nissan and Renault but in the UK Chinese MG and Tesla and indeed Kia are now very common.

Indeed. Better start learning!

Parts cannon first, then diag.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds