Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hopeless Mopar Owner

More
2 years 4 days ago #55876 by Junbug225
Hello everyone, let me first start by saying that "I am NOT a car guy". I've done a few electronic installs, after being screwed over by a few goofball shops, but that's about it. I stumbled across (Scanner Danner) vids on YouTube while trying to find a fix for my own vehicle. But after multiple attempts by different shops, I've come to the conclusion that my problem is probably more than a "novice" can handle. I was hoping to contact S. Danner, himself, to offer my car as a test subject for his class or to deliver my car to him for diagnosis or repair. Can someone please point me in the right direction to post the "horror story" that is my car and what's wrong with it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 days ago - 2 years 3 days ago #55891 by MrMike
Replied by MrMike on topic Hopeless Mopar Owner
Hello-

Welcome to the forum. It's always frustrating when something goes wrong with our modes of transportation. You can post your issues your having by going to the "Main Forum" and in the subject areas you can post in either the repairs section or diagnostics section- whichever you prefer. Good luck and hopefully you'll get the info your looking for.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"
Last edit: 2 years 3 days ago by MrMike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds