Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New User

More
2 years 1 month ago #55118 by ESPJammer
New User was created by ESPJammer
Greetings,

Mine is mostly self-interest. I have several off-warranty GM vehicles and I like to do my own work whenever possible. This area is completely gray. Since I'm not career, I will try to stay out of your hair though I do have a question I will post in the appropriate forum.

Not much to know about me otherwise. I am a recently retired mainframe system programmer, life-long hotrodder, grew up around dad's sprint cars. My father owned a Texaco station and later an industrial vehicle/golf car dealership. I worked there until the early 80's until changing careers. I still have his vintage tune-up equipment from the gas station including a Pulsar 960. Not sure what that will work on anymore but it's fun to look at.

Nice to meet you all.
-Randy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #55129 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic New User
First of all welcome !
Don't worry about staying out our hair unlike some other places on the net we don't bite and the chances are somebody will have been in the same situation.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Andy.MacFadyen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ESPJammer

More
2 years 1 month ago #55239 by MrMike
Replied by MrMike on topic New User
Welcome to the forum Randy-

I am someone new here too. I wish I would of found this place earlier. People here are friendly and truly want to help. Many folks are extremely experienced and it's great that they share their knowledge. Have fun and ask questions.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds