Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

5 v reference at 9 volts on 2003 CTS

More
2 years 1 month ago #54634 by Marti
I've joined this premium channel recently and need help with a problem causing several diagnostic trouble codes (P2138 and P2123 on the APP sensor, P0451 on the fuel tank pressure sensor, P0343 CMP sensor circuit high voltage- reads 9 v, and P0118 ECT sensor high voltage - shares the 5 v reference with the CMP sensor so it also reads 9 v). The car won't start - it cranks but sounds abnormal. I started diagnosing it on Justanswers here : www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&...qp9ckOu9QLdo6IEFR4hv

I'm thinking there is a problem with the computer ground but the wiring diagrams (attached wiring diagram or on Justanswers ) may be incomplete not showing where all the computer grounds are. Any help would be appreciated. Marty

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 week ago #55663 by MrMike
Hi Marti-

Welcome to the forum. The techs in here know their s#it. You should post your tech question in the diagnostics forum for more feedback. Good luck with your diagnostic feedback.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds