Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

More
2 years 2 months ago #54583 by Bheadnyc
New Member was created by Bheadnyc
Hey All
New member here From NYC I and a devoted amateur gearhead and I stumbled on the ScannerDanner videos looking for advice on fixing my car
I am looking forward to participating in this forum For better or worse I have been a VW owner for most of 39 years of licensed driving
I have a immediate issue I will post on the repair forum but I do have a question. I wanted to plunge into the YouTube videos and I am curious if you could suggest a order to watching them? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #54584 by Chad
Replied by Chad on topic New Member
Welcome to the forum! :)

I am curious if you could suggest a order to watching them?

If you want to start from the beginning, and work your way through, I would suggest taking advantage of the ScannerDanner Premium Free Trial . You can sit in as Paul, aka ScannerDanner, teaches his class, from Day One. After the Free Trial, monthly subscription is only $11.00 /month. It is the BEST money you can spend on your Engine Performance/Diagnostic education. Try it. I'm sure you will agree. B)

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)

More
2 years 4 weeks ago #55262 by MrMike
Replied by MrMike on topic New Member
Welcome to the forum-
Your going to like this place. The techs here are a real knowledge of information and here to help with any questions you may have. I would highly recommend the Scanner Danner videos on you tube if you have not already. Paul Danner explains things and is easy to understand. I bought the Scanner Danner book and as I watch the videos, I take notes to add to my reference binder. Have fun and ask away

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his"

More
2 years 4 weeks ago - 2 years 4 weeks ago #55278 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic New Member
Welcome guys

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds