Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Need to update

More
2 years 8 months ago #50845 by scott.tucker
Need to update was created by scott.tucker
This may be a strange question see if you can help me. I am now 53 years old paramedic firefighter about to retire and have been running a small shop occasionally when I want to from my house. I was Chevrolet certified at 18 years old and a s e Master Certified in 1990, I now want to maybe open my shop up full-time but I feel like I'm about teen years behind. I do have and older OTC,Tech 2 scan tool and just purchased Aultel Ultra and want to recertify with ASE,and and get myself updated,,you think you Scanner Dannerprograms can teach old dogs new tricks,and book be helpful or just review,any help will be appreciate. Also have noticed motor age has books that are guaranteed to help me get certified what do you think about these books?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #50853 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Need to update
Welcome Scott!
No doubt in my mind I can help you. But don't make any financial commitments yet. Sign up for the 14 day free trial and check out the material and classes. See if it is what your looking for. Just be sure to cancel your subscription before the 14 days are up so your not charged the $11 for the next month.
Thank you! Hope to talk to you there

Don't be a parts changer!

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
2 years 7 months ago #50878 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Need to update
100%
I'm sure your well on your way into the trial, but I can tell you from experience that if you dig in and spend some real time and effort into absorbing the material you'll gain the foundation and confidence to be a better tech.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds