Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi all

More
2 years 8 months ago #50559 by Jahmahrah
Hi all was created by Jahmahrah
Hi I am just saying hello for the first time on scanner danner.
Firstly PLEASE excuse Me if I don't reply to Your help, it is not because it's not appreciated, it's because I am
just not accustom to using a forum, and unused to computers in general sorry, I'm old skool!, retro!, analogue!
But I simply love engineering and mechanics and have been for a very long time.
I am actually a classically trained furniture maker and designer and dexterity is dexterity whatever You are doing don't You think.
Anyway I am currently working on My 1971 Citroen 2cv that has been much modified and has had a Lomax 223 body conversion. Done in the 80's by it's
previous owner Brian Beddows whom I actually never met but I have got to know through his excellent engineering work.
I have had "Bitsy" (That's Her name, can You guess why?) for some 17 years now and I am constantly "tinkering" both to keep her going and because
I just love working on Her. I also love to learn new skills and find out new techniques and ways of working and making improvements
Also I like to experiment and I will often mod (modify- old RAF term btw) something for the sheer pleasure and challange of doing so.
I am currently learning how to lighten My flywheel and balance it to a high specification, and hence I posted a link to a very skilled guy
that knows how to do this, Without a lathe or any expensive tools, go check him out here.
www.youtube.com/channel/UCfG3OQ3tpRzvPMPxX2UV7BA
Anyway Be safe and stay dirty.... oops wrong channel but ok as well!  ;-)
Best Wishes
Jahmahrah De'Safilli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
2 years 8 months ago #50560 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Hi all
Welcome to the community, thank you for joining!

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
2 years 8 months ago #50562 by Jahmahrah
Replied by Jahmahrah on topic Hi all
Hi, I've just been watching some more of the GADGETS playlist.
I'm chuckling because i rekon the old timer is scanner danner's dad ;-)

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds