Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello

More
7 years 2 months ago #6642 by jimdandy327
Hello was created by jimdandy327
Hey I finally remembered how to sign in here. Not sure how this works so I'm just checking on how to communicate here. Looking forward to talking to everyone here. I know that the You Tube channel has brought me a long way in our field. We have started watching them 1 hour a week at the shop so every one can get up to speed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
7 years 2 months ago #6649 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Hello

jimdandy327 wrote: Hey I finally remembered how to sign in here. Not sure how this works so I'm just checking on how to communicate here. Looking forward to talking to everyone here. I know that the You Tube channel has brought me a long way in our field. We have started watching them 1 hour a week at the shop so every one can get up to speed.

Hey there, welcome to the forum!
I think that's a great idea, "Coffee with Danner", lol B) .
The guys at my shop aren't so receptive to new information.
Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #6658 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic Hello
We all have to keep our mind open to new ideas, Paul's videos are brain food. The thinking persons car channel. :cheer:

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

More
7 years 2 months ago #6662 by OBD Rick
Replied by OBD Rick on topic Hello
I'm right there with you Noah, the guys at my shop almost come across as anti learning, abit of a "done fine all this time without spaghetti over the engine bay" attitude, it's one of my biggest daily challenges. I say get them up to an hour and a half a week! Welcome to the forum bud!

Calling upon my years of experience, I froze at the controls. – Stirling Moss
The following user(s) said Thank You: RR-Auto

More
7 years 2 months ago #6713 by Mike N
Replied by Mike N on topic Hello
Welcome to the group. I must say all who has responded to include yourself spoke of a topic of how our teams at work takes on new info and training. I must admit I was one of those guys that thought he knew it all till I had my butt handed to me too many times and I was also way to proud to admit I was wrong. well I saw the light and hit the books took myself back to school and then found Scanner Danner . I'm still unable to get my crew involved on bettering themselves for our customers but I must say the proof is in the pudding as far as my diagnostic skills have evolved from parts changer to hitting the target with confidence. Hope this forum brings good thing to your career as I'm sure you be able to give to us the same. see you out in the forum work.

Can a Corn

More
7 years 2 months ago #6750 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Hello
jimdandy327 wrote:

I know that the You Tube channel has brought me a long way in our field. We have started watching them 1 hour a week at the shop so every one can get up to speed.

That's awesome! Welcome to the community :)

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
7 years 2 months ago #6826 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Hello
Is that Tony Iommi? :huh:

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds