Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Just Joined Premium

More
2 years 11 months ago #48720 by YOTA MDT
Just Joined Premium was created by YOTA MDT
Hello I am Steve Tresca, 58 years old, 40 in the field. Recertified ASE master tech, recertified L-1, Toyota Master Diagnostic Technician with hybrid certification and both state of California smog licenses. The number of E-Modules and instructor led classes required by Toyota to reach the highest level of factory training I cant even count but I must say that I started watching you on You Tube and soon knew that I wanted to be part of this community. I must say I am very impressed with your approach to advanced diagnostics and your ability to cut to the chase. I already have picked up some invaluable tips and methods just from your You Tube content! Love the 5-volt Ref Attack!! So simple. Anyways I look forward to continued learning from you. On a side note I am going to purchase a new scanner for my side auto repair business. I have the solus pro right now and it was good in its time but I am looking at either the Verus or actually leaning towards the Autel Ultra. I know you use both so your opinion is valuable to me. Wondering if the lab scope on the Autel compares to the Snappy also the guided information on the Verus seems great does the Autel compare? and witch Verus model is the best and why? Thank you for any input. P.S. I already have Shop Key on my lap top although it seems more directed on the Verus as far as taking you right to the component and connector views ant testing procedures. what are your thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #48742 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic Just Joined Premium
Welcome ! :-)

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

The following user(s) said Thank You: YOTA MDT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds