Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from South Africa

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #47880 by Pieter
Hi from South Africa was created by Pieter
Hi all. I have been in the trade for 18 years. Only found the ScannerDanner YT recently as I had a LS2 with the ignition timing jumping around and me trying to find info about it as in my country LS motors are not common and not even GM South Africa could give me much info but they sold the vehicle.

So now I am on about day 3 of binge watching ScannerDanner YT and I must say. My eyes have been opened to a new perspective of looking at diagnostic problems. Wish I had him as my teacher when I was at tech.

I use a autel at work and at home. I ordered a hantek 1008c scope ( and yes I know its not the best but I have never used a scope and my boss does not see the point in getting 1 so I will use this to prove him wrong and convince him to get a better 1 for the shop).

I want to thank ScannerDanner for all his knowledge he shares. He is not just a lecturer in his class he teaches, but across the world and I hope I can contribute to this forum and help somebody out.

I will buy his ebook as soon as I have finished some of my credit on the snap on truck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy.MacFadyen, Tutti57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #47922 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Hi from South Africa
Welcome Pieter, thanks for joining.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pieter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds