Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from the Midwest!

More
3 years 2 months ago #46079 by Set_In_Stone
Hi everyone! Semi-skill Tech in a dealer setting near Chicago IL! I recently became a fan of Scanner Danner, through a meet and greet video on South Main Auto Channel's Youtube account. Eric The Car Guy, and various other Youtuber's were featured. I clicked through and followed ScannerDanner, because something told me I should. I am glad I did! I have learned so much just from his free videos, I gave his premium channel a go, and I have learned more from him in a month than my 7 years in a dealer setting. These guys in the dealers can be very impatient, and worried about their next warranty gravy job, that they do not have much knowledge to spread to the younger guys. Hopefully I can change the way this shop runs a bit when the new techs come aboard. I am a Semi-skill Tech, who will be rapidly approaching Flat rate, because of ScannerDanner, and I hope to be scrolling through this forum often!

Cheers for now!

Lead by example, and pursue education.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 years 2 months ago #46150 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Hello from the Midwest!
Welcome to the forum.
SD Premium is a good investment in your career, best of luck!

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
3 years 2 months ago #46212 by Andy.MacFadyen
Glad to hear your are enjoying the Premium content ---- really good to have you among us.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds