Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from Houston, Tx

More
7 years 9 months ago #503 by CurtisD
Hi from Houston, Tx was created by CurtisD
Hello,
I came to the forum by way of the YouTube videos I stumbled across while researching a no start problem on my 2005 Durango.
I'm a car guy by hobby (did it professionally in my younger years, just turned 50) and am an I.T. Consultant in my day job. Electrical Engineer with a great love for everything auto related. I enjoy learning what makes things work and resolving why something failed and improving it so it doesn't fail again. I've never met a tool I didn't like and have bought way more tools than any hobbyist usually owns. I'm into early Mustangs and have a Kirkham Cobra I'm building in my spare time. Daily Driver is a 2009 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport truck.
Married with 2 kids, oldest getting ready to graduate from Texas A&M, computer engineering in Dec. 2016 (Whoop!) and daughter starting U of H in August.

Curtis
Houston, Tx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #505 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Hi from Houston, Tx
Welcome Curtis! Seems you found the right place here. Enjoy the new website and forum and thx for introducing yourself.

More
7 years 9 months ago #509 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Hi from Houston, Tx
Welcome Curtis! I am sure with your background, that you will be an asset to this forum. Thanks for subscribing!

Don't be a parts changer!

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds