Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

introduction

More
3 years 10 months ago #40708 by gasman
introduction was created by gasman
Hi everybody .Joined up 5 mins ago.Probably one of the oldest members at 74years young and still working on cars.I dont work for the money now i do it to keep my braincells active and the pleasure of helping people out.Having started out working on 1960s cars with points ignition etc i have to admit that keeping up with auto technology has proved impossible given my humble background.A couple of years ago i decided that the technology had got so far ahead of me i was wasting my time even trying to diagnose systems that i didnt understand.Not wanting to retire from the auto repair business i took a long hard look at a subject that has always interested me and is very specialized.The subject in question is exhaust gas analysis .From experience it is regarded as a black art and very few techs have a 4 gas analyser at their disposal and more to the point would probably not know how to interpret the results anyway.I live in the Uk IN NUNEATON and given the fact that i had a top quality EGA it has not taken long to establish cutomers needing diagnostic help when vehicles fail the MOT emissions test.I should have done it years ago i do not have any competition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #40718 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic introduction
Welcome to the forum :-)

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 years 10 months ago #40727 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic introduction
Thanks for joining, good to have you.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
3 years 10 months ago #40751 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic introduction
Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here ;)

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds