Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello Scanner Danner

More
4 years 4 months ago #35340 by RadMan049
Just joined. My name is Terry and I'm 70 years old and still wrench on my own car, truck and motorcycle. I also collect and restore old shortwave radios and Zenith transistor radios. I live in the San Francisco Bay area. I love cruising the coast on my Harley Electra Glide with my son and son in law. Studied aircraft maintenance years ago. Couldn't get in the field because of the fuel shortages in the 70's. Ended up becoming a journeyman butcher at Lucky Stores. Retired as a lighting tech. Married for 47 years. Have two children and seven grand kids. My oldest car is a 1997 Cadillac Eldorado. I have a 2000 GMC Z71 4X4 SLT and 2001 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic. I do all my own work and maintenance on them. Cant afford to pay someone else to fix and maintain them. Just repaired the emission controls on my Caddy with great success. Not so with my GMC. Off to the forums!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #35347 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic Hello Scanner Danner
Hi Terry :-) thank you for that little glimpse into your world :-) Good to have you among is :-)

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
4 years 4 months ago #35354 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Hello Scanner Danner
Welcome Terry! Great to have you here ;)

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
4 years 4 months ago #35385 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Hello Scanner Danner
Thanks for joining Terry, welcome to the community

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds