Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Greetings & Thank You From A New Member From Nashville

More
4 years 4 months ago #35238 by wbrockstar
Just here to learn from a pro in this field.I dont work as a technician in a shop or the field,but I work on all of my family's,friends,acquaintances & my own vehicles and its always been like that for the last 20 years or so.I was a missile technician on nuclear powered ssbn subs in my 20's and thats where my interests & early knowledge trouble shooting electrical & similar systems started & its the same time I began getting interested in learning about cars primarily so I could save myself alot of money by repairing my own cars.I also bought a 91 Mustang GT a year after being in the military so it was a great platform to start learning on how to trouble shoot efi related problems.Ive learned plenty since then,but no matter how much an individual knows,you should never stop learning and you should always take advantage when somebody is willing to teach you even more and at little to no cost.So thanks for this help & training Im about to receive.Sincerely Judd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #35249 by Andy.MacFadyen
Welcome :-) a lot of our members are hobbists have armed service technical backgounds, so I guess you will fit right in so make yourself at home we are all hear to learn and share :-)

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
4 years 4 months ago #35296 by Noah
Welcome to the forum.
I also have a 91 GT that I like to pretend I'm going to work on :)

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
4 years 4 months ago #35350 by Dylan
Welcome Judd! Thanks for joining ;)

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds