Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Greetings from Northern New Jersey !

More
4 years 5 months ago #34920 by Keithg01
Hi People, Keith here from NJ, new to the site, joined by recommendation of Scanner Danner (Paul ?) Thanks for having me. I always enjoy the videos and discussions here. I don't like getting owned by a troublesome machine but yet my wife and co workers tell me I have incredible patience with electronic and mechanical things to get me through. By day I am an hvac service tech with a masters license along with a few state seals. Not solo, I've worked for a large company for just about 30 years now. On weekends, nights, or whenever a friend, one of my kids, a relative, or wifey puts out an sos Im either on the way or headed to the garage. Not nearly (not even close) to in depth as many topics here, I still find myself chasing down a parasitic draw in the electrical system, failed water pump bearings, snapped timing belt, etc. Heck at one time I used to pull engines and transmissions for rebuilds but at 53 years old now I try to avoid the heavy stuff when I can, but somehow I manage to get caught up in something tricky like pulling the injectors and intake manifold off my wife's subaru wrx to replace the leaking intake manifold gaskets. At one time I used to have a GMC Envoy in which I bought the HP Tuners software and proceeded to setup the engine and trans to my liking. The truth is that I love the challenge but would not want to do it as a full time job, under pressure. So again, thanks for having me, and thanks for going to such great lengths to share your knowlege, tips and tricks with us. I could only hope to return the favor by sharing something I've learned but I guess we'll see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
4 years 5 months ago #34928 by Noah
Welcome to the community, good to have you.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
4 years 5 months ago #34945 by Andy.MacFadyen
Hi :-) and welcome aboard :-)

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
4 years 5 months ago #34956 by Dylan
Welcome Keith! Thanks for joining ;)

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds