Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Learning is fun!

More
4 years 7 months ago #33629 by Yuu
Learning is fun! was created by Yuu
Hey there,
My name is Kris and I'm so happy to have finally joined this. I'm 36 years old, and never in my life thought I would love to fix cars. I started about 2 years ago and since then I am obsessed. I've already learned most of the basic car repairs (unscrewing and screwing bolts) dealing with rust (Canada, Quebec) and bought so many tools already. But as a car ages, some electronic and electrical problems can and will occur and those seem to be more complex. This place has what I need to learn and clearly explained. I'm embarking on a journey that will keep me busy and make my brain work. And I wish to be able to do this for a long time coming. I'm lacking the testing tools right now but as my knowledge grows, the investment will be good and will feel more comfortable on which tools to get and what amount to spend. I wish you all a great day or night.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
4 years 7 months ago #33632 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Learning is fun!
Welcome to the community! You'll find this is a great place with friendly members willing to help you learn

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yuu

More
4 years 7 months ago #33635 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Learning is fun!
Welcome Kris! Thanks for joining ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yuu

More
4 years 6 months ago #33700 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic Learning is fun!
Welcome to the SD community :Kris :-) One thing is for sure with cars you will always have new challenges and new things to learn :-)

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds