Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Not really new, but here goes...

More
4 years 11 months ago #29311 by 4X1000
Hi all!

I have been lurking here for quite a while now and thought it would be a good idea to write an introduction. Working as a technician and also, roughly 50%, teaching in automotive electronics at an upper secondary school in Northern Sweden. I have been into electronics for more than 40 years and truly, my favourite hobbies are electronics and ham radio (amateur radio) - for those who know what that is. :) I repair almost everything on component level and sometimes even ECU's.

I am 62 and will be 63 this year, but as it is written on a coffee cup, which actually is a birthday gift, I got from my significant others when we travelled in the lovely Scottish Highlands: I am not 60, I am 18 with 42 years of experience. I will continue with all this as long as my brain working okay, hands are not to shaky and I can - without thinking too much – tell what day and year it is and certainly not to bad if I also remember my name.

Hopefully I can, one day, contribute with something
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScannerDanner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #29318 by Dylan
Welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: 4X1000

More
4 years 11 months ago #29396 by PDM
Welcome

More
4 years 11 months ago #29545 by Andy.MacFadyen
Apologies for taking so long to welcome you ? We are a pretty mixed group and more than a few of us are of similar age and come from.all over the world.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
4 years 11 months ago #29546 by Andy.MacFadyen
Apologies for taking so long to welcome you:-) We are a pretty mixed group and more than a few of us are of similar age and come from.all over the world.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
4 years 7 months ago #33394 by Godsday
Nice to meet you! Newbee here myself. Still just trying to figure out how work this forum? Lol

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds