Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello

More
7 years 9 months ago #315 by busjockey1..
Hello was created by busjockey1..
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a proffesional Transit Bus Tech from Champaign Illinois. I mainly work on the big stuff but I also do work on Ford E350 and 450 Super Dutys with the gas engines and I also work on Powerstrokes from time to time. Diagnostics is one of the main things that I do at my job and I enjoy it immensely. I'm looking forward to contributing to the group.

The Diesel Nerd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #324 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Hello
Cool! Thanks for introducing yourself and a big welcome the new forum ;)

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
7 years 9 months ago #327 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Hello
Yes sir, welcome to the new site and forum. You were a member of the last forum too, right?

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
7 years 9 months ago #347 by ScannerDanner
Replied by ScannerDanner on topic Hello

busjockey1.. wrote: Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a proffesional Transit Bus Tech from Champaign Illinois. I mainly work on the big stuff but I also do work on Ford E350 and 450 Super Dutys with the gas engines and I also work on Powerstrokes from time to time. Diagnostics is one of the main things that I do at my job and I enjoy it immensely. I'm looking forward to contributing to the group.

Thanks for signing back up busjockey1! I know you have a lot to contribute here and I appreciate it.

Don't be a parts changer!

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds