Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Welcome to the ScannerDanner community!

More
5 years 4 weeks ago - 7 months 4 weeks ago #27950 by ScannerDanner
Welcome to my awesome community.
Where kindness and respect of others is not just a suggestion but is required!
Here on the ScannerDanner forum, we expect you to be able to carry out suggested tests with a minimum of having a digital multimeter, at test light and a basic scan tool. Even a simple code reader will help.
What we do NOT offer is silver bullet fixes! If you've done no testing and want to know what part to change, you've found the wrong forum! For example: "my car doesn't start, what do you think it could be", is not something we can work with. If you say "my car doesn't start, I have good fuel psi and injection pulse but no spark", now we're talking!!
It can be more simple questions too, like "how do I test for injector pulse?", we are totally fine with that! Let us help you! If you are here to learn, we are here to teach!
My moderators are Chad, Andy, Tyler, Dylan and Noah, they help keep order for me and are super awesome and helpful individuals.
My name is Paul Danner (aka ScannerDanner), and I am here to help too! Welcome again and have a great day!

Don't be a parts changer!
Last edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by ScannerDanner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Dylan, rudolph.palm, ruben.mendez
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds