Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New guy

More
5 years 2 months ago #26856 by Just Jim
New guy was created by Just Jim
I found this sight by chance on U Tube . I use to work for GM a long time ago and got out of that business because of warranty work and poor pay . I went to work in the oil field , mechanic , building drilling equipment , later on went to drilling operations. That all came to a end the last boom. I went to work for a large utility company . power generation , power plant operation and in maintenance.. That's where I been for 32 years . The reason I got the job was they needed some one who could pass the welding test , have machine shop skills , repair equipment , electrical , ect ect lol . I like to read and learn new things so here I am . I never had the training that is given here at the trade school I went to long ago before I went to work for GM and even then the GM did not have those classes and I went to several lol . I do my own repairs to my cars ,trucks equipment , well up to a point I don't over haul injection pumps ect . The company I work for now has ongoing training and I go to them , great deal lol . This is a great sight , I going to watch all of the u tube and thought I might try the premium channel , pretty cheap compared to hiring a parts changer or burning out my systems not knowing how to properly test a system . I thought the book would be a great way to add tools to your tool box lol Thanks again JIm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 2 months ago #26892 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic New guy
Welcome to the fold Just Jim :)
I'm sure that Scanner Danner Premium will not disappoint.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
5 years 2 months ago #26922 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic New guy
Welcome! ;)

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds