Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New Member - Question on the scannerdanner bible.....

More
5 years 3 months ago #26237 by TwoInchesOfFury
Quick Bio: I work primarily in the IT field and have a fascination for problem-solving. I also oversee the auto and equipment fleet and mechanics for the company I work for. In my spare time, I build custom motorcycles and do auto body repair and paint. I absolutely love the scannerdanner series I can't wait to absorb everything possible and put it into practice.

Question about the book, probably better suited for someone who has had access to the book for an extended period of time. I see on the picture of the hard copy, that it's the 6th edition. How often does the content change or get updated? I'm asking because I'd love to purchase the hard copy so I can write notes and draw pictures of drunk stick figure guys installing spark plugs with an impact. But is it safe to say the ebook has the advantage of getting automatically updated to the latest edition and the hard copy does not?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 3 months ago #26257 by Noah
Welcome to the community ;)

Paul had said in the past that there are no plans to make another revision to the book.
The book is the way to go in my opinion. I've got all my notes in it and can find anything on the fly at work without needing an internet connection or trying to remember my log in credentials.
Hope that helps

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds