Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New member + quick question (stalling P0011)

More
5 years 5 months ago #24614 by ione
Hello, my name is Ivan I'm from Slovakia and I've been learning from scannerdanner.com book and youtube videos for a while. I'm amazed by the content of the premium channel + book.

I don't want to make this question offtopic but I would like to know one thing.

My father has aKia C'eed 2011 1.4 CVVT with P0011 fault code = crank + no start or stalling at idle(engine load 65% on idle) - with throttle slightly open the car runs fine (25% load).
I've managed to check the VVT solenoid valve (KOEO/sensor plugged/ground side switched) and measurements with voltmeter were 12V feed, 11,5V control wire. When I've unplugged the sensor the reading was 12V feed and 2,8V control wire) I'm assuming it has a bad ground or is it PWM at only KOEO? Help me please answer this question. Thank you very much.

Oh, and I've checked the fuel injector and it was sensor plugged (ground side switched 12V/12V) and with sensor unplugged (12V,8Vcontrol wire). Is it normal at KOEO with the fuel injectors?

Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #24618 by Dylan
Welcome to the forum Ivan! I suggest you post your repair question in the repair section. You'll get a lot more response. Thx :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ione

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds