Help us help you. By posting the year, make, model and engine near the beginning of your help request, followed by the symptoms (no start, high idle, misfire etc.) Along with any prevalent Diagnostic Trouble Codes, aka DTCs, other forum members will be able to help you get to a solution more quickly and easily!

No start 01 jeep 4.7

More
5 years 9 months ago #22194 by Toddster
I have a 01 jeep grand Cherokee limited 4.7 no start I have no power to 15amp injector fuse I have replaced fuel pump & filter, camshaft also could it be the crankshaft sensor? It's been down a month I'm so frustrated with it please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #22203 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic No start 01 jeep 4.7
I am going to move your question over to the repair section where it is more likely to get a useful reply.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
5 years 9 months ago #22208 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic No start 01 jeep 4.7
Hey Toddster! See page eight of the attached diagram. It's got the fuel injector fuse and other info we'll need.

So fuse 26 NEVER gets power? Even during cranking? If that's the case, the next thing I'd want to know is if the ignition coils are the same way.

If you never get power to the coils AND the injectors, then your next stop is the ASD relay. If fuse 26 never gets power, but the coils do, then you're looking at an open/high resistance between the ASD relay and fuse 26.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #22218 by Chad
Replied by Chad on topic No start 01 jeep 4.7

Tyler wrote: See page eight of the attached diagram. It's got the fuel injector fuse and other info we'll need.

There was no attachment. Fuse 26 is at the top of the second page of these 3 pages. Fuel injectors are at the bottom of the first page. The high-lighted circuits are accidental.

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Chad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, Tyler

More
5 years 9 months ago #22231 by Tyler
Replied by Tyler on topic No start 01 jeep 4.7
Derp. :silly: :blush: Thanks for the assist!

The Mitchell diagram also shows that fuse #16 should be dead if the ASD relay is inoperative, so that'd be another worthwhile check. B)

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds