Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

hello everyone from polar bear capital of world

More
5 years 10 months ago #21390 by mack10man
I'M JEFF. LIVING IN CHURCHILL MANITOBA CANADA . STARTED MY AUTOMOTIVE CAREER IN 95. FINALLY OPENED MY OWN REPAIR SHOP 2 YEARS AGO. ALSO SINGLE FATHER OF 3 BOYS . OWNING A REPAIR SHOP DOING PAPER WORK AND BILLING , AND BEING THE ONLY TECH/MECH . LEAVES ME NOT MUCH EXTRA TIME. BUT WHEN I CAN AND IF I CAN ILL BE GLAD TO HELP.. BEEN WATCHING PAUL'S VIDS FOR COUPLE YEARS . GREAT MENTOR HE IS. THANKS P.D (SD)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 years 10 months ago #21433 by Noah
Good to have you here. My respect goes out to you, a self made man and a single father! I couldn't imagine raising children without my wife and not being able to count on a steady paycheck.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"
The following user(s) said Thank You: mack10man

More
5 years 10 months ago #21442 by mack10man
thanks ! believe me it was mentally challenging at times. my oldest was 3 yrs old and the twins were 6 months old. when she left. now there 16 and twins 13. So i maybe posted my introduction in wrong area but regardless of that im happy to be here to support what i refer to as an automotive cult ( great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, especially as manifested by a body of colleagues ) . that Mr P.D started... better known as scanner danner. thats just one way to describe it. when he first started im sure he wasn't expecting to create the accumulation of technicians /students mechanics , and people just wanting to learn, and join together and share. thanks for replying to my hello..

More
5 years 10 months ago #21454 by Dylan
Welcome Jeff! ;)

More
5 years 10 months ago #21461 by PDM
Welcome. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
I have 2 little ones and can't imagine what it was like

More
5 years 10 months ago #21466 by mack10man
PDM it was always exciting . but exhausting .. i think its the reason i can't sit still now.. always gotta be doing something .. thanks 4 the welcomes everyone

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds