Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

This website doesn’t work, Paul you need to fix your site, it’s terrible!

More
6 years 6 days ago #20408 by LUBEHEAD
The videos don’t load, it’s difficult to log on, never had this problem on YouTube, love the knowledge, hate the website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aboudi.naddaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 days ago #20409 by rockp2
Hi Lubehead,
Just speaking for myself, everything works perfectly for me. I just click on Scanner Danner Premium and it takes me right to the videos, etc and they load and play fine. Maybe the browser you use doesn't work well with the site or your browser needs to be updated? I use Google Chrome. Hope that might help a little.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, aboudi.naddaf

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 6 days ago #20412 by Noah
Agreed, I use Chrome and have no problems. It does take some time getting used to a new format once you've gotten used to the YouTube layout. Give it a chance LUBEHEAD, a lot of time and effort went into moving everything to this site.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
6 years 6 days ago #20422 by Ben
As long as we're voicing suggestions the color scheme is horrible I use the app and dread logging on the to the site

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Noah
More
6 years 5 days ago #20431 by Noah

Ben wrote: As long as we're voicing suggestions the color scheme is horrible I use the app and dread logging on the to the site

That's right, you've been using Tapatalk since day 1. I gave up on that quickly, lol. My only real grievance is that there isn't a little flag or icon to show which threads I've already posted in.

More
6 years 5 days ago #20440 by Ben
Lol the only problem with the app is most pics won't display so I either miss that a pic was even posted or I have to login to the website to view it which is painful!

More
6 years 5 days ago - 6 years 5 days ago #20446 by ScannerDanner
We are constantly making improvements to the site. The playback issues you're describing would be a browser issue on your end. If you continue to have difficulty please email support@scannerdanner.com and let my web designer know. He can provide you with more information than I. As far as the color scheme of the website, I'm not a fan either and it is why the SD premium pages are white background. Which one do you not like? The black background or the white?
Last comment. We always want to hear feedback and actively look to improve things. So thank you for the comment.

Don't be a parts changer!
Last edit: 6 years 5 days ago by ScannerDanner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah, aboudi.naddaf

• Noah
More
6 years 5 days ago #20448 by Noah

Ben wrote: Lol the only problem with the app is most pics won't display so I either miss that a pic was even posted or I have to login to the website to view it which is painful!

Oh, so you didn't see the pics of the 3.5 block I posted with the dummy crank sensor hole.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds