Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New here with hopefully a find I can share with you

More
6 years 1 month ago #19632 by Buggyalstare
Hello I've been watching Paul's videos on YouTube for past 60 days. And learned so much from him on yt. But wanted to go further and joined premium. I have his paper book and ebook and am following along religiously. I've been amassing my tools to be able to do the checks as Paul describes. I'm midway through chapter 2 switch inputs pull up pull down design. And have been pondering how am I going to get my hands on these wiring diagrams without breaking the bank with monthly subscription? So in one video Paul was talking about a dvd he has of Mitchell that he purchased years ago. So I went to ebay looking for this dvd. No luck on that, but what I did find was a guy in Arizona selling dell latitude laptops with on demand5 up to 2015 for $150 + shipping or same laptop with ondemand5 and alldata 2014 for $300 + shipping. So I bought one. It has all the wiring diagrams I'll need. And thank you to Paul and everyone involved in making this so easy to learn. I can't wait to use this knowledge for more then just my own vehicles.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #19634 by Buggyalstare
I'm sorry in my excitement of wiring diagrams I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Virgil and I'm from Delaware.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Buggyalstare. Reason: Typo

More
6 years 1 month ago #19692 by Andy.MacFadyen
Hi Virgil welcome aboard:-) . learn and enjoy !

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
6 years 1 month ago #19703 by Dylan
Welcome Virgil! Thx for introducing yourself ;)

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #20049 by Noah
Welcome to the forum Virgil

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds