Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

newbee

More
6 years 4 months ago #16182 by Mort
newbee was created by Mort
Hi gang. the name is Mort I am a retired Army mechanic/ Instructor. Looking to get current on computerized automotive systems. doing work on the side to keep busy. currently am working on a 2003 dodge grand caravan 3.8 cranks but doesn't start. Has good spark and fuel pressure. the injectors don't seem to be firing i am showing a code of 118 and 123 would this cause a no pulse situation at the injectors. I am lost at this point

Back story is owner was driving and tire blew out the shredded tire then took out the plastic wheel well and hit the wiring before he got it stopped. when i received the van he had taped up the wires taping about 4 bare wires together. I have separated the wires and made necessary repairs to them. I now have power to the driver compartment but no start. I haven't traced wires yet. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #16192 by JTomB
Replied by JTomB on topic newbee Mort
Thanks for your service!! I spent 6 yrs in Navy, eons ago A6 hydro guy wished I had stayed in.
I will not be much help I'm tracking wiring as a possible also.
Best; Tom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noah

More
6 years 4 months ago #16196 by Mort
Replied by Mort on topic newbee Mort
Thanks tom I retired as a Master Instructor for vehicle maint. Did 34 was forced out when i turned 60. Just wanting to get more computer diognostic training

More
6 years 4 months ago #16200 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic newbee
Welcome aboard Mort! ;) With all the experience & knowledge of our members you'll definitely find the info you're looking for.
Also a hint since you're new on the forum. Feel free to post repair questions in the repair section.

More
6 years 4 months ago #16246 by Mort
Replied by Mort on topic newbee
Thanks Dylan

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds