Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Heya From New Zealand...

More
6 years 6 months ago #13807 by Agnewdautos
Hi team.

My name is Allan. I own a small country workshop that services anything and everything. I bought the business 2 years ago and what I learning curve when you are the one that needs to know it all!

I do have to say thank you so much Paul! I have your book. Have joined as a prem member. I get up at 4am every morning so I can have at least an hour of study, working through your book and videos and then get into work early so I can test some of the theory. I am like a kid with a video game haha. The knowledge I am gaining is helping me be so much more confident in making a call on parts and tracking problems in a manner that is very profitable for us. Equipment is an issue at this early stage, our scope is a very old 2chl Nextech. It works ok. We have a launch x431 pro scan tool. We cant really get the snapon stuff here, and it is so expensive! So a scope is our next purchase. An ATS500 scope through a kiwi company that has a really cool network setup down here.

Thanks anyway

Allan@AgnewsAutos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 6 months ago #13829 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Heya From New Zealand...
Thanks for introducing yourself Allen, welcome to the team!

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
6 years 6 months ago #13836 by Andy.MacFadyen
Hi Alan welcome sounds like you have the kind of setup a lot of us would envy. :)
I had to Google the ATS500 from what I found the software looks like it is well up to the job.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

More
6 years 6 months ago #13839 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Heya From New Zealand...
Welcome to the SD community Alan!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agnewdautos

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds