Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Changed my account to my business name now

More
6 years 6 months ago #13625 by Agrauto
Hey everyone! This is nick elias. I was logging in under my name but I have decided now to log in under my business name which is AGRAuto. I attached a pic of my mobile auto biz. Working out of a 8.5x20 foot trailer doing basic services like tires, brakes, ac, maintenance and diagnostics and programming.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #13650 by Dylan
Cool! Awesome trailer man. No diagnostic service? ;)

More
6 years 6 months ago #13653 by Agrauto
Yeah i know i left it off the trailer... i hate to say this but now i see why paul does work for shops. People either dont want to pay me a fair price or they want free advice and then dont want to pay so i said screw it
I still will do it for my good clients but too many bottom feeders that think im advance auto and will do a scan for free.

More
6 years 6 months ago #13654 by Agrauto
I also do it for small commercial clients

More
6 years 6 months ago #13665 by Dylan
Yeah I agree. A lot of customers still don't have a clue what diagnostics are all about. And that's sad.

More
6 years 6 months ago #13666 by Agrauto
Yup, i also get alot of people who attempt to diy their vehicle so they save money and fail miserably and then expect me to get them out of a pickle for cheap. I had a guy try and press a bearing out with his own homemade press made with some allthread and washers. He snapped the allthread and ruined the washers so then he attempted to use a sawzall to cut the bearing race out and he cut into the wheel carrier. He then called me.and i had to charge him more to get it out because of that and he did not want to pay my price but had no choice lol. People are interesting animals..... lmao

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 6 months ago #13682 by Noah
Good for you Nick, I think it's awesome you're out on your own. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a bit envious ;). I said it before, but I seriously hope for all the success you can handle!
Don't let anyone beat you up on your rate, the financial well being of others isn't your burden. As necessary as we view a car, it is still a luxury. One not everyone can afford. If you're not getting paid to fix it, someone else will take their money.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds