Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Southern New Mexico

More
6 years 7 months ago #13577 by mcarron
Howdy Ya'll. Mike from New Mexico.

Been a longtime fan of scannerdanner videos and also coming here from the youtube Premium channel.

Been wrenching all my life. Professionally as a backup job for my retirement from FAA Air Traffic Control. Been doing this professionally since 2006. I'm the driveability guy in my shop and mainly work in diagnostics. Own a Verus Pro and am looking at the upgrade to Zuess from Snap On! Have owned and operated Modus Ultra, Solus Ultra, Vantage Pro, WiTech, DRB III, J2534, MT2500, and many other tools. I work for an Independent Repair Shop and we move lots of vehicles through it daily. Lots of Domestic vehicles, Asian and Europeans here! I do all the programming of modules but not a lot of the euro's. I hold an ASE Master Certification and I'm constantly developing my skills. I specialize in Check Engine Lights and any driveability concerns. Also love diesel work and have extensive knowledge in Ford, Dodge and GM light diesel pickups.

I have found much here to add to my toolbox of knowledge and recommend all "Tech's" come here. Glad to be a part of this family.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 7 months ago #13584 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Hello from Southern New Mexico
Glad to have you, looking forward to your input on the forum!

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
6 years 7 months ago #13589 by Dylan
Thx for joining Mike! Welcome ;)

More
6 years 7 months ago #13668 by Andy.MacFadyen
Good to have you here :-)

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds