Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Another new member from the UK

More
6 years 8 months ago #11969 by Rpiper1983
Hi All

I have just signed up to the forum although I have been watching Paul's videos for a while.

I have just seen his video regarding YouTube stopping the paid channels and it made me quite sad. I haven't previously subscribed to the paid channel but when he creates his own site I most definetly will!

His videos have changed my life in that they have made my job so much easier by knowing what he has taught me.

If you read this Paul I thank you for all that you have done and look forward to more of the same soon.

Thanks again, Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #11979 by Dylan
Hey Richard! Thanks for joining the forum!
Yeah the thing with YouTube is in my opinion very disrespectful. But we'll all have to deal with it and NO DOUBT that Paul will bring this to a good end.
We'll keep everyone updated. And once everything is moved to the website don't hesitate to subscribe. His SD Premium material changed my life for sure!

More
6 years 8 months ago #11988 by Andy.MacFadyen
Welcome -- you will quite a few members on the forum from the UK and Ireland. :) All drawn together by Paul's videos and like paul's Yotubes the forum t is all about learning and sharing.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 8 months ago #11993 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Another new member from the UK
Good to have you Richard!
You've been missing out on some great stuff on ScannerDanner Premium. I'm sure it will be even better once it's all organized in the site instead of on YouTube.

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds