Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Old Dog

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #64168 by AllaireAuto
Old Dog was created by AllaireAuto
Retired 20 years ago as a Master Tech L-1 but never really gave it up as I brought all my tools & equipment with me to my “hobby  shop” here in the Ga. mountains to “tinker” . Back in the day (in Jersey) I knew about “Paul Danner” and another guy who drove around in a bright yellow hummer full of factory scanners (forgot his name) who did mobile diagnostics but never really needed those services as my specialty was automotive climate control, general repair and towing. Now with “everything” being computer controlled trying to keep up is difficult at best without some outside training. Hallelujah for “Scanner Danner” preaching the gospel of his diagnostic technique to the masses and Jorge Menchu color coding of wiring diagrams technique proving again that the “KISS” principal is still alive and well and can be very affordable. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
3 months 4 weeks ago #64169 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Old Dog
You're thinking of Bernie Thompson in the Hummer. He's still making diagnostic equipment and some very informative videos.
Welcome to the forum

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds