Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

The truck from hell.. new here, might baffle a few of you, this old guy stumped

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #63536 by Smitty041500
Hello fellow car gurus!
   Joined today because im at the end of my rope - this is by far the best collection of videos and instructional information ive found in the last few yrs of trying to fix my 04 ram 1500.  been working on vehicles since i could hand Dad a 1/2" wrench back in the day when muscle cars didnt require anything connected to an obd port - somewhere in the late 70's. Have always done my own work, even filled in slow periods in my career as a builder doing maintenance for friends/relatives on their vehicles. Ive also been involved w the local racing circuit in CT, from funny car 1/4 mi to sk modified circle tracks and more. Have had more muscle cars than i care to list, back when a '70 nova, camaro, mustang or chevelle coulld be bought for $500 in running condition - of which ive done. And from that point on ive always performed my own automotive repairs and rebuilds.   UNTILL NOW!
    Sad to say this one has sucked up more time and money than i care to admit, even the local dealerships cant get this right, im hoping to get what i need here, even bought the e-book and joined the premium subscription to get it. I will say its the cheapest investment ive put into the truck, over 20k and still not right..
    Not quite sure where to start, gonna dig more into the site and see what i come up with..   good to be here, hope to meet a bunch of you all and see what we can share for knowledge and support!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #63539 by Noah
Welcome to the community, hopefully you find what you are looking for here

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #63542 by Smitty041500
Thanks Noah, appreciate the welcome. Hoping to find something that i and many others have missed w this truck. Glad to be here

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds