Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Just wanted to introduce myself

More
7 months 5 days ago #63101 by Horace54
       Hello everyone!
My name is Horace and im originally from Chicago, Il. Moved to California 10 years ago. I began watching ScannerDanner video's on youtube when I first started having a interest in working on cars. I had little to no knowledge at that time, so I didn't understand any of the video's, but I kept watching them over and over. Once I went to Automotive school here in California, I started to understand the video's more! Things started to become clearer to me what ScannerDanner was teahcing because I was gaining the basic knowledge about vehicle systems. So fast forwarding up to this day, completed two automotive programs, one being the T-Ten program for Toyota and Lexus. In which for the last 3 years I have been working for Toyota. (Still learning) I am 1 ASE away from becoming Master, I have my smog repair and inspectors license for the state of California. I subcribed to ScannerDanner in 2021 because I wanted to continue to learn from him and everyone apart of forums! Im not on here often, so Im still learning how to navigate through the site. Thank you all for taking time to read and for welcoming me to the site! Look forward to learning and sharing with you all!!! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: CER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 5 days ago #63111 by Chad
Welcome to the forum! =)

"Knowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself, well, before going to do battle."
"Understanding a question is half an answer."

I have learned more by being wrong, than I have by being right. :-)

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
7 months 4 days ago #63117 by Noah
Welcome

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds