Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Introduction

More
6 years 11 months ago #10233 by G598
Introduction was created by G598
Hi everyone I am new to the site, I have been a technician in the UK for 5 years and I am trying to get a better understanding of the electrical and electronic systems and diagnostics. Is there a dedicated forum to ask questions about understanding systems and problems?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #10234 by Andy.MacFadyen
Replied by Andy.MacFadyen on topic Introduction
First of all welcome aboard.
To answer your question Diagnostic Tools & Techiques section is where you will find that kind of topic, raise anything there to do with system operation, diagnostic methods or tools from basic to high-tech cutting edge.
Also keep an eye on Scannerdanner-book questions-anddiscussion as that will often contain further exploration of a technique beyond what is in a video.

" We're trying to plug a hole in the universe, what are you doing ?. "
(Walter Bishop Fringe TV show)

Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Andy.MacFadyen.

More
6 years 11 months ago #10255 by Dylan
Replied by Dylan on topic Introduction

G598 wrote: Hi everyone I am new to the site, I have been a technician in the UK for 5 years and I am trying to get a better understanding of the electrical and electronic systems and diagnostics. Is there a dedicated forum to ask questions about understanding systems and problems?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum. Like Andy says I think this is a great forum to ask questions about anything.
Also, don't know if you watch ScannerDanner's videos on YouTube? Great source of information. Especially SD Premium where you can be part of his classroom @ Rosedale Tech...

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
6 years 11 months ago #10271 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic Introduction
Welcome to the forum!

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds