Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New member from Arizona

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #61557 by 65d100
Hello! I'm currently in the middle of getting my fathers (now mine) 1965 D100 Utiline back on the road. I pretty much grew up in this truck, and it means a lot to have it around still. It sat in my fathers back yard for the last 25 years, parked due to a leaky carb. He was tossing around the idea of selling it, and that's when I stepped in. I knew it just couldn't leave the family. It started off as a 1/2 ton truck, slant 6, and 3 speed on the column. My father at some time swapped everything over to make it a 3/4 ton, 4spd on the floor. The slant 6 still resides in the truck, however it is not the original. I have turned every nut and bolt on the truck, and almost took it to bare frame, except for the cab. It has been a great adventure so far, and I have learned a lot.
I have been having some issues with the wiring, and I stumbled across one of SD's videos, which led me here. I hope to ask a lot of questions, and learn more at the same time. Great to be here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Noah
  • Give code definitions with numbers!
More
10 months 3 weeks ago #61559 by Noah
Replied by Noah on topic New member from Arizona
Welcome to the community

"Ground cannot be checked with a 10mm socket"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds